Type 1 - Connect

View Only
  • 1.  Membership card from "Diabetes Australia"

Posted 03-08-2021 15:14
    Hi everyone 

Can somebody tell me if we still get a membership card from "Diabetes Australia "???  The name what is it now?
    I had always one of Diabetes Queensland?  I thought we would have it by now, it is August now.
    Cheers
    Werna

• 2.  RE: Membership card from "Diabetes Australia"

Posted 04-08-2021 13:48

Yes me too not yet member card yet .

Let`s hope it will be soon come?!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

• 3.  RE: Membership card from "Diabetes Australia"

Posted 06-08-2021 13:34
    This is to NDSS:

I paid my annual subscription on 9 June and requested a receipt.  To date I have not received a receipt, nor a new membership card.  Would you please send me a new membership card.

• 4.  RE: Membership card from "Diabetes Australia"

Posted 04-08-2021 14:09

Good Afternoon Werna and Yasuko,

We have had feedback from members in the past that they do not use or need a printed membership card to be posted to them and they prefer that we use these funds to help people living with diabetes. We also have a large number of members who do want a printed membership card to be posted to them.

So this year we decided to give members the choice of whether or not they would like to receive a printed membership card. When you joined Diabetes Australia there was a tick box where you could opt in to receive a printed membership card. If the member opted in, a membership card was sent. If not we emailed a copy of the receipt. 

However if any member missed this question or changes their mind please email membership@diabetesqld.org.au or phone 1800 177 555 and we will arrange for this to be sent to you asap. 

Werna and Yasuko I will arrange for the cards to be sent to you and thank you for getting in touch.

Kind Regards
    Natasha 

------------------------------
    Live Your Life Community Team
    Natasha and Erin
    membership@diabetesqld.org.au

• 5.  RE: Membership card from "Diabetes Australia"

Posted 04-08-2021 16:45
    hello Werna,
    Congratulations on being a 50 year journeyman.  My lat year's Diabetes card is similar to my this year's card except my current card says Diabetes Australia (rather than Queensland).
    Cheers
    Fred

Frederick