Type 2 - Connect

View Only
  • 1.  I can Relate Very Well to Angela Harris's T2D Diagnosis

Posted 05-03-2022 07:26
    Hello everyone, 

Dennis Pollock interviews Angela Harris, who was diagnosed with T2D after feeling unwell, and seeking help from her doctor.

Her T2D was confirmed, and a Diabetes medication prescription issued.

But, because of her recent tragic family history of T2D, she did not want to take T2D medications and insulin for the rest of her life.

So, she started doing some research, found the answer, and Successfully Beat Diabetes.

This is a really good heart-warming story of her journey to successfully putting her T2D into continual remission.
    It has lots of helpful messages for anyone wanting to do the same.

Just be like Angela.

Cheers,
    Greg

Diabetic Scare: Blurred Vision, Constant Thirst, Tingling Fingers...
    YouTube remove preview
    Diabetic Scare: Blurred Vision, Constant Thirst, Tingling Fingers...
    Link to ALL Beat Diabetes Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmKsQWqGmDPIWgrVqGYbc3w/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=4&view Dennis Pollock interviews An...
    View this on YouTube >

------------------------------
    Greg

• 2.  RE: I can Relate Very Well to Angela Harris's T2D Diagnosis

Posted 06-03-2022 12:58
    I have been  struggling with my Diabetes , BP and weight since having the Pfizer as well as body pain blurred vision and  several more symptoms. My GP suggested I saw an Integrative doctor who has diagnosed MCAS (mass cell activation syndrome) , inflammation has continually showed in blood tests.  I am now eating a Low Histamine diet and both my BGL's  & BP are within my normal range, most of the time and I have lost 2 kgs. I just went to take my BGL's before taking my insulin before eating lunch 3.9 and falling ! No hypo symptoms ! If it's not one thing it's another.  But the low histamine diet seems to be working, I am in less pain so fingers crossed this will help me all round.

Ursula