Type 2 - Connect

View Only
  • 1.  CSIRO diet ?

Posted 09-08-2020 09:16
    Does anyone have any details or where I can get them please.

Jim

Sent from my iPad

• 2.  RE: CSIRO diet ?

Posted 09-08-2020 22:43
    Hi Jim,
    I've seen them at K-Mart and Big W
    Cheers,

------------------------------
    Wendy

• 3.  RE: CSIRO diet ?

Posted 10-08-2020 07:02

Hi Jim, if you make contact through CSIRO website, you can go on their email list and you will receive lots of information. I purchased my book from Big W.

• 4.  RE: CSIRO diet ?

Posted 11-08-2020 08:52

You can also get the books from Kmart, however I highly recommend signing up for the 12 week program, if you meet requirements you will get a refund of the $199 that it cost. Requirements are upload weight and a photo each week and lose a minimum of 100g. Very  doable and the the meal plans and recipes are really good. Lots of food, sometimes it's hard to eat it all!
    It gives a new structure to eating without feeling like you are "on a diet" or deprived. Little treats can fit in, I have a glass of wine, others prefer chocolate etc. Going out for dinner can fit in too. It's realistic and unless you live in house full of picky eaters suits everyone with minor tweaking. 
    I've lost 13kg, aiming for 2 more and will eat like this for the rest of my life. I'm no longer on insulin (after about 15 years) BSL in the normal range, so much more energy and generally much healthier. 
    There's also a very supportive Facebook group.  

Tonia

• 5.  RE: CSIRO diet ?

Posted 10-08-2020 10:14
    I found a copy in my local library.  Had it for a couple of weeks and got all I wanted out of it in that time

Robert

• 6.  RE: CSIRO diet ?

Posted 10-08-2020 15:58
    Hi log onto www.totalwellbeingdiet.com.au 
    All the details for the diet is online - there is a full refund if you complete all the terms too

Kathy