Type 2 - Connect

View Only
  • 1.  Another Great Story..........I can relate to this.

Posted 09-02-2022 08:04
    Edited by Greg 09-02-2022 08:11

"Rod’s results were nearly instantaneous. His testimony was very encouraging. I hope many people struggling with type 2 diabetes will see this. Thank you Rod and Dennis for this video." - From Friendly Bill, the first YouTube comment listed.

When I listened to Rod's story, I couldn't help but relates to so much of what he experienced, right from the moment he was diagnosed with T2D.

I too, felt anger, confusion, and worry through lack of credible information from my doctor and health professionals, and also having had virtually every older close family member to me, suffer terribly from T2D complications in their lives.

And, I also "stumbled" across YouTube videos, just the way Rod did.

Rod's initial experience with doctors, dieticians, medications, etc. All sound so familiar to me, and he is certainly a very much wiser person from his journey.
    Well done Rod!!

I hope you enjoy this interview with Rod, I certainly did!

Cheers,
    Greg

The Plan That Can Drop A1c into 5's in 4 Months - Why Not Do It?
    YouTube remove preview
    The Plan That Can Drop A1c into 5's in 4 Months - Why Not Do It?
    Link to ALL Beat Diabetes Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmKsQWqGmDPIWgrVqGYbc3w/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=4&view In this video Dennis Pollock...
    View this on YouTube >

------------------------------
    Greg

• 2.  RE: Another Great Story..........I can relate to this.

Posted 12-02-2022 16:31

Hi Greg
    I found the video quite interesting, with some sound advice.
    Have been a type 2 diabetic for the last twenty years, that's when I found out, could have been much longer, for some of the unexplained times that I wasn't feeling well.
    I was frustrated, maybe  at the beginning  a bit confused but never felt any anger, especially when I found out it was health style related.
    I had to make changes, did a lot of reading to be well informed, I worked out all good and bad foods, Rod mentioned some foods like corn, I may add broccoli is another  baddies, fried capsicums, a lot of the fruits full of sugars, while cherries have a low GI, I used to eat a lot of pasta, potatoes and rice, still do but in moderation, never been on a diet but controlling better what I eat.
    I'm on several medications, I control some of them like my BP that changes with the season, my body tells me and I change dosage (Doctor is aware).
    My HBA1C is around 7, my next result should be in the 6's, I have lost 4 kilos in the last couple months, could be the new Jardiance tablet that has been added, I'm also wondering if the carbonated water that I'm drinking for the last couple months has anything to do with it, supposed to make you feel fuller, according to Google. 😀
    I have  realised that it is up to me to make the changes and improve my health, not the amount of medication, being added or changed by my doctors.
    Cheers

Antonio

"Enjoy life while you can, nothing lasts forever"